Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Python/Node.js) - IoT Cloud (m/f/x)
NBT product development team is an eclectic mix of expertise in design, software, firmware, and hardware. The cross-domain knowledge, the collaboration between the different departments and the professionalism in the development process can all but lead to delightful outcomes that the team can be proud of.
As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer (m/f/x), you play a key role in ensuring that the nuts and bolts of the cloud infrastructure fit seamlessly to deliver the delightful experiences to the end-user that we as a team are aiming to achieve.
- Own, build, manage the microservices and storage systems for real-time, IoT data.
- Create the software backend for data-centric dashboards used by the ventures.
- Integrate frontend codebases of ventures with the backend.
- Create production setup for data analytics for the ventures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in Reactjs/Vue and core front-end technologies
- Proven experience with cloud-native technologies (preferably Amazon's AWS)
- Good knowledge of REST, RPC's, APIs and experience in building and deploying software (CI/CD)
- Good experience in databases, Unix systems, Git and test automation frameworks
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow, Keras or similar ML frameworks
- Familiarity with Go and C/C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with big data technologies and stream processing (Spark, Kafka etc)
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- New and well equipped office directly at Zoologischer Garden in Berlin
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all
applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social
origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and
We look forward to receiving your application. In case of questions feel free to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.