Senior Product Owner (m/w/d) at HDI TH!NX
In interdisciplinary teams, you drive the development of new digital products to solve analog problems from all kinds of industries. The focus of your projects is on industrial IoT (IIoT) applications and their use for new products and services. You'll shape the future in manufacturing and logistics and help make risks manageable.
HDI TH!NX is a Berlin-based start-up with the financial stability of a global industrial insurer. Our development partners are represented in all industries, from hidden champions to world-renowned corporations. Together with them, we want to develop innovative solutions for existing risks and identify potentials that arise from the digitalization of industry. Be part of it!
- You work closely with interdisciplinary teams, functional departments and the agile developer teams
- You clarify business and technical requirements in detail and translate them into epics for the sprints
- You prioritize and plan the task packages for the sprints, communicate them to the teams and conduct sprint reviews
Additionally you are responsible for
- coordinating stakeholder requirements and maintaining the backlog
- communicating conflicting goals or non-compliance with expectations at an early stage
- improving deliverables, increasing the efficiency of implementation, and enhancing product development processes
- Successfully completed university studies in (business) mathematics, (business) computer science, business administration or similar
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as: Business Consultant, Software Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner or in agile product development
- Experience with service design methods (e.g. design thinking, customer journey, usability testing, etc.) and agile methods (e.g. Scrum)
- You have experience in working with JIRA
- Fluent in German and English
- Agile work in an international team with high motivation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks) and fresh fruit in the office
- flat hierarchies with short and fast decision making processes
- flexible working hours with trust-based working hours
- A chance to become part of a fast-growing early stage start-up and the ability to grow with it
- Permanent contract with 30 days annual leave and a high proportion of remote work
- Modern office directly at the S-Bahn stop Tiergarten together with other start-ups
We value diversity and therefore explicitly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application.