(Senior) IIoT Researcher and Content Creator - HDI TH!NX IIoT Hub
HDI TH!NX and the HDI Group are embarking on an adventure around the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and you can be an integral part of it!
HDI TH!NX was founded in 2019 at the intersection of risk management and IIoT. It’s a corporate-backed startup combining industrial insurance expertise with state-of-the-art technologies.
The HDI Group is one of the largest European primary insurance companies. In the field of industrial insurance, you will find all kinds of clients and partners: From hidden champions to world-renowned companies in multiple industries.
As a joint operation between HDI Group and HDI TH!NX, the TH!NX IIoT Hub is being set up to unite the competencies around IIoT and risk management. For this endeavour, we are looking for someone with a research and content background, preferably in IIoT or a related technical domain. As "(Senior) IIoT Researcher and Content Creator" you will be the main driver behind the content operation of the hub and instrumental for the success of this important workstream.
- Drive content- and research-related activities at the intersection of IIoT and risk such as topic scouting, ideation of formats, content production and distribution
- Shape an attractive content pipeline that is aligned with the needs of our stakeholders and general audience, while not being afraid to try new things
- Establish a network in partner organizations and academia
- Support the setup of the IIoT Hub in terms of content- and research-related equipment, services, and processes
- Participate in and actively contribute to internal and external events and leverage them for content
- You gained several years of experience in researching topics and creating thought leadership content in a technical or industrial context
- You can communicate your ideas and thoughts clearly to your audience using appropriate formats (text, podcasts, video) and distribution channels (blogs, press releases, video platforms, events, etc.)
- You are able to quickly dive into complex business challenges and understand the unique needs to develop stakeholder-specific content (Business, IT, Finance, Operations, etc.)
- You have experience in technology-related fields and are a quick learner, able to become acquainted with the concepts of IIoT and risk and find synergies
- You have first experience in industry-relevant research and research methodologies
- You are passionate about delivering top-notch thought leadership
- You are fluent in English and German
- An international team with high motivation and entrepreneurial spirit in a flexible and hybrid working model
- Flat hierarchies with short and fast decision-making processes as well as a modern toolset to get work done efficiently
- A chance to grow into the highly relevant topic of IIoT, build a strong network, and become a recognized expert in the field
- Permanent contract and 30 days annual leave
- Modern office in Bergmannkiez with a large event and workshop area (incl. free drinks and regular team events) and the possibility for remote working
We value diversity and therefore explicitly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.