Senior Full Stack Engineer (f/m/x)
Imagine being part of the next tech revolution. As a member of the team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of new companies with technologies on the cutting edge. We are visionaries, we are entrepreneurs, we are specialists from a wide range of fields. With our teams of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs, and industry specialists who have deep expertise and a clear vision, we are building a set of fast-growing companies that will change the way the world works in the decades to come.
Join our family at Next Big Thing AG.
- Own, build and manage the microservices and storage systems for real-time IoT data.
- Create the software backend for data-centric dashboards used by the ventures
- Integrate frontend codebases of ventures with the backend
- Create a production setup for data analytics for the ventures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience in Django and Django Rest Framework
- Proven experience with cloud-native technologies such as AWS
- Good knowledge of REST, RPCs, APIs, and experience in building and deploying software (CI/CD)
- Good experience in databases, Unix systems, Git, and test automation frameworks
- Experience in Refrontendand core front-end technologies
- Familiarity with Go and C/C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with big data technologies and stream processing (Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with TensorFlow, Keras, or similar ML frameworks
- Plenty of room for personal growth, knowledge exchange, and professional development
- Work in an innovative environment
Your work-life balance
- Flexible working hours and work models for your work-life balance
- At NBT, you can work up to 30 working days per year from abroad
- Workation (combination of work and vacation)
- 28 vacation days + 1/2 day free on your birthday, Christmas, and New Year are company holidays
- Discount for your Urban Sports membership
- Through our benefits programs, you have a choice of 70 different providers.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, and identity.