Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
Imagine being part of the next technological revolution. As a member of the team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of new companies with technologies at the cutting edge. We are visionaries, we are entrepreneurs, we are specialists from different fields. With our teams of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs and industry specialists who have deep expertise and a clear vision, we are building a series of fast-growing companies that will change the way the world works in the decades to come. Join our family at Next Big Thing AG.
As a team, we believe that motivation and passion are more important than years of professional experience.
This is a unique opportunity for self driven, highly motivated and super ambitioned young sales talent. Are you ready to step up and to take over key responsibilities as integral part of a team of SDR high performers? Highly attractive bonus structure? Project Leadership? High visibility and recognition? By joining the NBT Growth Devision you will become part of collaborative fast-paced growth squats. You will be tasked to lead projects and work closely with the NBTs venture executives to plan, build and execute strategies for idea, product, market, customer validation, customer engagement and finally generate new business. As an integral part of our growth mission, experienced mentors and top trainers will ensure that you continue to develop according to your goals. Most important to us, however, is your belief that SDRs are superheroes in sales and your intrinsic motivation to become one of those superheroes.
As a Sales Development Representative at NBT Growth Devision You Will
- Plan, build and execute outbound growth strategies together with NBT Venture CEOs.
- Navigating accounts and hunting for qualified feedback, prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Work closely with our Venture Leaders to define and execute on territory/target account plans.
- Qualify all new venture leads and collaborate with the venture sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
- Participate in Venture internal meetings representing the market perspectives.
We're Looking For a Sales Development Representative who has/is
- B2B sales development experience prospecting into the DACH region.
- A tick for initiating phone conversations with executives, navigating questions, and overcoming objections.
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM, such as Pipedrive or Hubspot.
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help canvas an account (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
- Self starter, confident with owning responsibilities and experienced in seeing projects through from end to end
- a humble Team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and a fluent German speaker
Our offer to you:
Above average salary
Permanent full-time contract
Flexible working hours
28 holidays per year (plus 1/2 day holiday for your birthday, + Christmas and New Year off)
Hardware of your choice
Daily drinks and fruit
If you wish, subsidised membership of a Berlin sports club with over 450 locations
Modern and newly equipped office directly at the S-Bahn station Tiergarten
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to getting to know you.