Intern Strategy & Transformation for a leading IoM Company Builder
Imagine being part of the next tech revolution. As a member of the team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of new companies with technologies on the cutting edge. We are visionaries, we are entrepreneurs, we are specialists from a wide range of fields. With our teams of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs, and industry specialists who have deep expertise and a clear vision, we are building a set of fast-growing companies that will change the way the world works in the decades to come.
Join our family at Next Big Thing AG.
Your role as an "Intern Strategy & Transformation for a leading IoM Company Builder" is to help us in the finalization of strategic refinement of a leading Internet of Machines company builder, including kicking off the first strategic recommendations together with the board, directors and team leads of an aspirational and impactful organization, building the future of the connected world.
- Analyze best practices of VCs, company builders and startups to form actionable recommendations for the board of management
- Plan, support and monitor execution of strategic initiatives onboard or team level
- Prepare and run communication and culture initiatives across the entire organization and selected portfolio ventures
- Collaborate with venture founders and company builder directors in workshops you support to design, run and follow-up
- Current student in business administration (min. Bachelor) at aknown business school or university
- Previous internships in VCs, company builders or management consulting
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Startup culture DNA with drive, empathy and positive attitude
- Problem solver with a smart and enthusiastic driven ownership aproach
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience with IoT, Deep Tech, Hardware products
- Fluency in German
- Plenty of room for personal growth, knowledge exchange and professional development
- Work in an innovative environment
Your work-life balance
- Flexible working hours and work models for your individual work-life balance
- Discount for your Urban Sports membership
- Through our benefits programs, you have a choice of 70 different providers
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.