Head of Sales Development (f/m/x) for our Growth Devision
Imagine being part of the next technological revolution. As a member of the team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of new companies with technologies at the cutting edge. We are visionaries, we are entrepreneurs, and we are specialists from different fields. With our teams of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs, and industry specialists who have deep expertise and a clear vision, we are building a series of fast-growing companies that will change the way the world works in the decades to come. Join our family at Next Big Thing AG.
As a team, we believe that motivation and passion are more important than years of professional experience.
You are ready to take the next step as a passionate and engaging leader of a fast-growing team? Do you love to pass on your knowledge, coach, and professionally develop Sales Development Representatives? Do you bring tons of ideas and best practices that you would like to share with others? Then you should join us as the next Head of Sales Development (f/m/d) of our Growth Division at NBT.
We are looking for a strong leader, a motivating and experienced Account Executive or Sales Leader who can inspire, act as a role model for our team, and has the desire to take on responsibility in a fast-growing company. With NBT, you have the chance to shape the exciting journey of our ventures actively.
As the Head of Sales Development at NBT's Growth Division, you will
- Develop a new build SDR Organization within the NBT Growth Division and hire, coach, lead, motivate and inspire a team of +10 SDRs and Team leads.
- Take an analytical approach to manage your business. Analyze reports and dashboards in Pipedrive / Hubspot for planning and performance management purposes – forecasting, tracking key business metrics, performance metrics, etc. and keep track of critical KPIs (created deals, cold calls, open rate, answer rate, the wording of sequences, implement new strategies) and make strategic decisions about the SDRs' sales processes.
- Review and improve outreach cadences and messaging used by the team according to regions, segments, and lifecycle stages of prospects.
- Work with the venture's leadership teams to identify process improvements, automate, and integrate workflows within the current process.
- Guide the rollout of new processes, and ensure adoption, monitoring, and ongoing management.
- Report to the Board and work closely with the Ventures sales, operations, and marketing leadership teams in building and maintaining a successful outbound demand generation strategy to exceed growth stage agnostic or pipeline generation targets.
- Develop ongoing strategic development needs of SDRs. Own the progression planning, help SDRs plan their career growth and define key milestones to drive engagement and motivation.
We're Looking For a Head of Sales Development who has/is
- A breathtaking track record as a (Senior) Sales or Business Development Executive for SaaS Solutions
- Humble, intelligent, and highly competitive, who lives sales development by heart, and walks the talk
- +4 years experience in SaaS B2B Outbound Sales (as an individual contributor and/or in a leadership role)
- Familiar with sales development solutions design and planning and executing predictable customer engagement strategies
- Process-, Numbers-, Methods- driven and KPI-focused
- Extensive experience with top-notch customer engagement tools (RM, Automation, Research, Communication, Collaboration, Sharing)
- Excellent knowledge of sales methods and leading project management concepts
- Fluent in German (A++ Business English Skills are expected, too)
Our offer to you:
- A highly attractive and above-average salary package, with no cuts.
- A spotlight role with tons of freedom and responsibility with the mission to build an exceptional SD Division
- Permanent full-time contract
- Work from anywhere (Remote or from the Office in Berlin)
Flexible working hours
28 holidays per year (plus 1/2 day holiday for your birthday, + Christmas and New Year off)
The hardware of your choice
If you wish, subsidized membership of a Berlin sports club with over 450 locations
The modern and newly equipped Head Office directly in Berlin/Tiergarten
We value diversity and expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, and identity.
We look forward to getting to know you.