Technical Product Manager (f/m/x) at ConcR
Who we are:
We are ConcR – an IoT-startup that enables industrial construction companies to accelerate concrete testing and reduce project duration by up to 28%. ConcR’s solution improves pouring quality, streamlines decisions, and reduces costs. We are in our early-stage and already have a solid customer demand testing the solution with the construction and infrastructure enterprises in Germany, Italy, and UAE.
ConcR is a part of Next Big Thing AG – a company-builder focused on the machine economy. Backed by €18m of investment, Next Big Thing is building a series of fast growth ventures that will transform the way the world works for decades to come.
Who we are looking for:
A hands-on Product Manager with a track record of product development planning, features prioritization and timely delivery, who's able to translate business requirements into clear tasks for the tech team and manage the development process. An ideal candidate has a technical background and has hands-on experience with IoT-related product development.
What the challenge is:
- Take responsibility for the product – plan, document, test and deliver versions of the product that will outstand at the market
- Bring your technical and product development experience to facilitate strategic decisions and tactical steps
- Be in charge of developing user personas and user stories turning them into features, interfaces, requirements and roadmaps
- Execute roadmap and vision to take the product from bare basics to a state of art predictive system
- Act as a key link between customer experience, business requirements and developers
What will help you to succeed:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with product management of an IoT solution
- Solid understanding of modern development methodologies, ability to manage a diverse team and outsource
- Experience with early-stage product development, experience with software + hardware products is a strong plus
- Experience with managing UX/UI development (internal or outsourced) and user testing
- Ability to act independently, make data-backed decisions and deliver results
- Business fluent German and fluent English
What you get
- Opportunity to work directly with the Founder and the experienced team of Next Big Thing
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks (coffee, tee, softdrinks) & fruits
- New and well-equipped office directly at Zoologischer Garten in Berlin
- Freedom and full responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement
- A chance to join a fast-growing start-up early and grow with it
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We are looking forward for receiving your application!