Senior Full Stack Engineer - python/react/node (f/m/x)
Next Big Thing is a company builder focused on the machine economy.
Backed by €18m of investment, we are building a series of fast growth
ventures that will transform the way the world works for decades to
come. Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers, designers, startup
entrepreneurs and industry specialists support founders with deep
expertise and clear vision to build their next big thing.
NBT product development team is an eclectic mix of expertise in design, software, firmware, and hardware. The cross-domain knowledge, the collaboration between the different departments and the professionalism in the development process can all lead to delightful outcomes that the team can be proud of.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer (m/f/x), you play a key role in ensuring that the nuts and bolts of the cloud infrastructure fit seamlessly to deliver the delightful experiences to the end-user that we as a team are aiming to achieve.
- Own, build, manage the microservices and storage systems for real-time, IoT data.
- Create the software backend for data-centric dashboards used by the ventures.
- Integrate frontend codebases of ventures with the backend.
- Create production setup for data analytics for the ventures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in Reactjs/Vue and core front-end technologies
- Proven experience with cloud-native technologies (preferably Amazon's AWS)
- Good knowledge of REST, RPC's, APIs and experience in building and deploying software (CI/CD)
- Good experience in databases, Unix systems, Git and test automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow, Keras or similar ML frameworks
- Familiarity with Go and C/C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with big data technologies and stream processing (Spark, Kafka etc)
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- New and well equipped office directly at S Bahn Tiergarten in in Berlin
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all
applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social
origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and
We look forward to receiving your application. In case of questions feel free to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.