Embedded Hardware Engineer (all genders)
Imagine being part of the next tech revolution. As a member of the team, you will make a significant contribution to the development of new companies with technologies on the cutting edge. We are visionaries, we are entrepreneurs, we are specialists from a variety of fields. With our teams of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs, and industry specialists who have deep expertise and a clear vision, we are building a set of fast-growing companies that will change the way the world works in the decades to come. Join our team at Next Big Thing AG.
As an Embedded Hardware Engineer (all genders), you will take care of the digital parts of our circuit design, including firmware/software programming. You will work with a development team covering hardware and software aspects, and you will be responsible for taking care of the integration between the different parts.
What we offer you:
- You come to stay: whether full or part-time, Mac or Lenovo, together we are successful in the long run
Benefit from flexible working hours and the possibility to work mobile
- In addition to your 28 vacation days per year, you get 1/2 day off for your birthday, as well as Christmas and New Year's Eve off on top
- Choose your individual benefit package, whether you are a sports enthusiast, shopping icon or sustainable living - we have something for everyone
- Look forward to a modern and newly equipped office directly at the Tiergarten S-Bahn station with (un)healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks
- We make you fit: individual onboarding, regular in-house events and deep insights into the industries and technologies with which we shape the future
- You will be working with the development team to meet internal and customer requirements
- Design, testing and programming of the digital circuits (digital sensors, RF transceivers, communication interfaces, possibly microcontrollers and FPGAs, etc.) belongs to your tasks
- Algorithm co-design for operation, data acquisition and communication
- Co-design and testing of the hardware circuits, circuit schematics and management of documentation
- Co-Integration of analog, digital, RF and antenna parts
- Co-support of customer before and after sale
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (or a comparable field of study like embedded systems, control engineering, robotics, electrical engineering, mechatronics) with a focus on digital signal processing or communications engineering
- You have a sound knowledge of digital signal processing and communications system theory
- You have very good knowledge of Matlab or Python
- You have more than 4 years Hands-on-Experience with digital circuit design, including microcontrollers, control of analog elements, buses and communication protocols, flash memories and ADCs
- You have over 4 years Hands-on-Experience with testing and measurements on circuit-level and system-level, with good skills related to testing of digital circuits
- You bring experience in programming languages such as C, Python, assembly, etc.
Ideally, you have first
Furthermore, you will bring experience in circuit design software such as KICAD, Altium, LTSpice, etc.
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
That sounds exciting? We are always interested in working with excellent people.
Apply now and be part of Next Big Thing AG!